The Ultimate Hybrid Training Experience
Specializing in bridging the gap from Rehab to Performance, Hybrid Training allows you to return to working out at your highest level while feeling and moving at your best.
Who We Work With
Current athletes, former athletes and active individuals who want the best out of their training experience
- Are you getting out of physical therapy looking to maximize your physical fitness and wellbeing?
- Do you have a history of surgeries or injuries and want to work with an expert in the fields of both rehab and fitness?
- Are you interested in maximizing your physical fitness and minimizing your risk of injuries over the long term?
What To Expect
- Meet with your Doctor of Physical Therapy/Strength and Conditioning Specialist for an assessment on your first visit.
- Eliminate Aches and Pains.
- Improve Strength, Mobility and Performance.
- Expert Training to keep you Feeling, Moving & Performing at your Best.
No membership, no problem. Individual Sessions are also available!
Custom 4-Week Training Blocks to meet your needs and goals. Take the guesswork out and leave your programming up to the experts. Interactive platform where your results are shared with your coach and you have a direct line of communication.
How To Get Started?
- Contact Us to find out how we can best serve you or help you get scheduled!
- Hit the Link below to schedule your first appointment!
Hear what some of our clients have to say
“Matias Haller is a knowledgeable experienced physical therapist and trainer. He has helped me achieve and exceed my goals. I would highly recommend him!” – M. Hutchinson
“Matias is awesome! Had a pretty serious back issue, and it was recommended I go to Empowered Performance PT after the pain had subsided. Matias has helped me greatly with not only vastly improved range of motion, but also flexibility and strength, and he explains things in a way that makes sense to me. He follows up each appointment with recorded videos of the exercises we do so I can continue to do them at home to stay on track. Highly recommend!!!!! It’s made a huge difference for me.” – B. Femrite
“I’ve seen Matias 2 times (knee & low back). I lift 6 days a week, do some cycling, and running… this guy is a must have contact if you want to stay active and pain free!” – J. Hernandez
Learn More About Us